- Why do we offer Dent Armor?
- We know from years of experience that 7 to 8 out of 10 of our customers "live" with dings and dents.
- How do we know?
- Trade-ins. Unfortunately, it's the most common appearance problem we see -- and it destroys value at a time when you need it the most. A drop from clean to average book could cost you $1,000 to $2,000.
- Why do most owners "live" with dings and dents?
- They are expensive to fix (a quarter size dent on your roof panel could cost you $400), and repairs are time-consuming and inconvenient. Plus, who can you trust to fix them -- and fix them right?
The answer is Dent Armor.
With the Dent Armor service you get:
- Unlimited PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) service
- No deductible
- All sheet metal panels are covered
- Covers normal wear and tear
- Easy claims access with a Dent Armor credit card
-- Any time you get a ding or dent, just pull out your Dent Armor card and call the 800 number or go online to DentArmor.net. Within minutes, you're approved -- and a trained, certified and contracted PDR Technician will contact you within 48 hours.
- Certified PDR Technicians in all 50 states
- Hail damage or storm debris (deductible benefit)
Convenient, unlimited service. Easy and fast claim process. Trusted and trained PDR Technicians. Don't "live" with dings and dents -- get Dent Armor!